This is my favorite kind! I love sitting with clients. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun.
What Are My Specialties?
- Because I’ve spent nearly thirty years as a professional editor and seventeen years as a professional writer, I especially love helping people figure out how to use writing as a way to get their message out to the world. (See Write Club)
- Because I made a huge career swerve in my forties (and am thriving and happier than ever in my fifties), I love to help folks past that same “midlife stuckitude”.
- I’m a mom (my kids are now 23 and 20), so I’ve lived that whole the-kids-have-always-got-to-come-first number. It’s so much fun to help other moms realize that this way of being is—what’s the technical term?—a total crock. Mothers of the world: let’s talk. There’s a bigger lesson we teach our kids when we go for our dreams.
- And because I really, really hate it when people don’t get paid what they deserve, I get super-pumped coaching people on negotiating their worth. I want you to make the big bucks, dammit!
How Do We Work Together?
If we’re in the same zip code (I live in White Plains, New York), we can have sessions at my house (cat petting optional). Otherwise, I work with clients by phone, Skype, and email. Each session is an hour long, although I like to allow an hour and a half for our first session to lay the groundwork. Each session ends with specific homework assignments and your pledge to do your homework and reward yourself for doing it. I’m a huge believer in rewards! We follow up by email if you have stumbling blocks or questions.
What Does It Cost?
Sessions are pre-billed in increments of six ($1200)
A one-hour session is available for $200 when purchased with a six-session package
Individual sessions are available for $225 per session
- Detailed pre-work
- Personalized assignments (rewards mandatory!)
- Unlimited email support
To schedule a session, click here.