What’s a Life Coach?
As a life coach, my job is to help you live your best life. What is your best life? Hell if I know! Fortunately, you know! You just may not know that you know. Don’t worry; we’ll figure it out together. Using my training as a Certified Martha Beck Master Coach, my experience, and my intuition, I’ll help you:
- Identify the self-limiting thoughts and beliefs that are keeping you stuck—then teach you how to dissolve them
- Unearth your deepest passions and dreams
- Build a practical bridge from your crazy-ass dreams to the real world, step by step
- Road-test what works and keep building momentum
- Kick your patoot in a loving and life-affirming way when you need it
I am deeply practical. My clients are folks who have already done the hard job of excavating and resolving deep-rooted dysfunction (I’m not a therapist, but I’m a great admirer of that necessary work). Now they’re ready to live more in the moment, more joyfully. That’s where I come in!
Signs That You May Need a Life Coach:
- Life is okay, just not thrilling. You live by the calendar--for the weekend, the vacation, the party, the next “big event”—for some jolt of juice. It’s not enough.
- You’ve forgotten that you were born a joyful and creative person. You want that feeling back.
- You feel stuck. You worry so much about making the wrong decision that you never make a move.
- You want the goodies! You’re tired of living in a world where Snooki and the Kardashian sisters receive five-figure “appearance fees”. You want the good stuff too!
Let’s Rewrite Your Story
I’ve spent almost thirty years editing books; I understand that we are profoundly narrative creatures. My guess is that you’re telling yourself a lot of stories—about what you can’t have, what you don’t deserve, what you can’t be—that simply aren’t true. So let’s rewrite the narrative to reveal the real you. Because when you come from that place of authenticity, you can achieve your greatest goals—and give your greatest gifts to the rest of the world.
How Long Before You See Results?
Some clients experience tremendous shifts in their thinking during the very first session and get the results they want quickly. Others need more time to integrate what they’re learning and figure out where they want to go. The responsibility for change is yours; I’m there to coach, encourage, and help you figure out next steps. Together we’ll figure out how to work at a pace that works for you.